Colloquial Czech: the complete course for beginners
ISBN/ASIN: 0415496314,9780415496315,0415588278,9780415588270 | 2010 | English | pdf | 480/477 pages | 3.29 Mb
Publisher: Routledge | Author: James Naughton | Edition: 3
Colloquial Czech provides a step-by-step course in Czech as it is written and spoken today. Combining a user-friendly approach with a thorough treatment of the language, it equips learners with the essential skills needed to communicate confidently and effectively in Czech in a broad range of situations. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
Key features include:
• progressive coverage of speaking, listening, reading and writing skills;
• structured, jargon-free explanations of grammar;
• an extensive range of focused and stimulating exercises;
• realistic and entertaining dialogues covering a broad variety of scenarios;
• useful vocabulary lists throughout the text;
• additional resources available at the back of the book, including a full answer key, a grammar summary and bilingual glossaries.
Balanced, comprehensive and rewarding, Colloquial Czech will be an indispensable resource both for independent learners and students taking courses in Czech.