ISBN/ASIN: 0470257067,9780470257067 | 2008 | English | pdf | 864/866 pages | 11.9 Mb
Publisher: Frommers | Author: Leslie Brokaw, Hilary Davidson, Paul Karr, Bill McRae, Donald Olson | Edition: 15
America’s #1 bestselling travel series
Written by more than 175 outspoken travelers around the globe, Frommer’s Complete Guides help travelers experience places the way locals do.
• More annually updated guides than any other series
• 16-page color section and foldout map in all annual guides
• Outspoken opinions, exact prices, and suggested itineraries
• Dozens of detailed maps in an easy-to-read, two-color design
Frommer's. The best trips start here.
• Experience a place the way the locals do. Enjoy the best it has to offer.
• Details on the best Canada has to offer, from the beaches of Prince Edward Island to the mountains of the Canadian Rockies.
• Outspoken opinions on what's worth your time and what's not.
• Exact prices, so you can plan the perfect trip whatever your budget.
• Off-the-beaten-path experiences and undiscovered gems, plus new takes on top attractions.