ISBN/ASIN: 1118287576,9781118287576 | 2012 | English | epub | 384/0 pages | 122 Mb
Publisher: Frommers | Author: Marie Morris | Edition: 28th Edition
Our author, a longtime resident of Boston's North End, hits all the highlights, from Fenway Park to the Freedom Trail. She's checked out the city's best hotels and restaurants in person, and offers authoritative, candid reviews that will help you find the choices that suit your tastes and budget.
Inside you'll find:
• Insider advice on experiencing the best of Boston without breaking the bank. Our author will point you to free or reduced-cost entry times at the top museums, the best spots for a picnic or a stroll, dirt-cheap college concerts and shows–and even free concerts by professional orchestras.
• Where to find the freshest seafood, the most elegant spots for afternoon tea, the tastiest dim sum in Chinatown, and the best cannoli in the North End.
• Up-to-the-minute coverage of shopping and nightlife, from the artsy boutiques on Newbury Street to the lively and chaotic college bars & clubs in Allston.
• In-depth coverage of Cambridge
• Detailed walking tours; accurate neighborhood maps; and advice on planning a successful family vacation
• Side trips to Lexington, Concord, Plymouth, and the North Shore.
• Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writers are passionate about their destinations–they tell it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
• Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity–no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
• User-friendly features including star ratings and special icons to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.