Don’t Say "Cheese!" – Photographing Babies and Children in the Studio
ISBN/ASIN: N/A | 2013 | English | mobi | 185/0 pages | 3.23 Mb
Author: Mary Lynne Ashley | Edition: First Edition
Set yourself apart from the droves of new baby and child photographers by gaining skills in studio photography. You can make more money in this field if you are able to maximize the number of good images from each session. Learn how to capture images that look more natural and relaxed than those we've come to expect from the mall studios.
– What to look for when purchasing studio equipment.
– Basic camera settings.
– How to employ parents and assistants effectively during your sessions.
– How to get natural expressions instead of fake, cheesy smiles.
– Techniques for getting "non-posey" poses.
– Suggestions for photographing sibling groups.
– Tips for photographing babies and kids at different ages and stages.
The author, Mary Lynne Ashley, is a Certified Professional Photographer and Master Photographer with over 10 years experience photographing babies and children in the studio. She is known for her natural-looking portraits that capture the true essence of children.