Essentials of Managing Corporate Cash
ISBN/ASIN: 0471208752,9780471208754 | 2003 | English | epub | 272/0 pages | 3.25 Mb
Publisher: Wiley | Author: Michèle Allman-Ward, James Sagner | Edition: 1
* Learn practical, real-world examples and techniques for managing cash
* Optimize cash flows and liquidity management
* Discover the implications of recently enacted financial deregulation laws
* Conduct financial transactions in the global, e-commerce economy
* Develop a partnership approach to bank relationships
Full of valuable tips, techniques, illustrative real-world examples, exhibits, and best practices, this handy and concise paperback will help you stay up to date on the newest thinking, strategies, developments and technologies in managing corporate cash.
MICHELE ALLMAN-WARD is Managing Director of Allman-Ward Associates, Inc., a consulting firm that specializes in strategic planning, product and business unit development, training, project management, and market research with particular emphasis on international treasury management.
JAMES SAGNER is a Principal of Sagner/Marks and has managed over 250 large-scale studies for companies and nonprofit organizations worldwide. He is a regular faculty member in the Kenan-Flagler Business School's "Advanced Topics in Cash Management" program at the University of North Carolina.
The Wiley Essentials Series-because the business world is always changing…and so should you.