Air Monitoring in the Rubber and Plastics Industries
ISBN/ASIN: 9781591249030,9781859573747,1859573746,1591249031 | 2003 | English | pdf | 256/244 pages | 2.19 Mb
Publisher: Smithers Rapra Technology | Author: Willoughby, B.G.
This book examines the types of chemicals found in the polymer industry and the potential hazards. It goes on to explain the common chemical reactions of concern to health and safety. Monitoring methods are described in some detail together with their limitations. This is essentially a practical book giving a background to the chemistry of the polymer industry and chemical monitoring methods.
• Front Matter
• Table of Contents
1. What to Look for – What′s There at the Start
2. What to Look for – What′s Created during Processing
3. Air Monitoring Strategies
4. Indirect Methods – Trapping Species from Air
5. Indirect Methods – Laboratory Analysis
6. Indirect Methods – Data Analysis
7. Direct Methods
• Abbreviations and Acronyms
• CAS Number Index